- I am looking forward to seeing many of you on Friday 10/13 for the Auction Kickoff Event!
- 7th Grade still needs a Room Parent and an Art Project coordinator (I am happy to help prepare & guide the project here at school – just let me know well in advance!)
- Please return Service Field Trip Forms and consider being a driver – this is a great opportunity for the 7th Graders! Thank you, Ms. Smith!
- Hallowe’en party will be in the afternoon of 10/31, Thank you to those who have volunteered to help out!)
- Help your student log in to PowerSchool and check for missing assignments and grades – and then do the same yourself!
- Remember, ITBS Week begins 10/23. Homework will not be assigned that week, be sure your student eats well and has a good night’s sleep so that they are prepared to do their best on the tests!
If I missed you, please be sure to go to the school office to pick up your Family Handbook, PowerSchool login and other important information. Students cannot carry this information home, a parent/guardian signature is required.